CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

MOVING!

So since I moved out of my parents house back in 2006, I've been in the exact same apartment. I know that's probably like 'whatever' to you married folks, but as a single college student THAT'S A LONG TIME! I've been busy packing like the last two weeks, I finally get to move into my new place this Saturday! It's a townhouse and like twice the size as the apartment I'm in now. Needless to say, I'm stoked. Sorry there's no pictures, I actually took some but I seem to have packed the little wire thing to get the pictures from my camera to the computer... whoopsies :)

2 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

whoopsies - you made a poopsies!!

It's a Wonderful Life said...

My little Jessica is growing up!!! I am so excited for you to get into your new place!!!!! Can't wait to see you at the blessing. LOve ya