CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

THIS WEEKS TOP STORY....

ABBY PLAYS FETCH!

I'm not kidding. My cat is like 3/4 dog, I'm sure of it. I took a picture so I could show all of you... but the thingy is still packed. I'll post it later :) She also has been given a haircut from my roommates. Wait until you guys hear this. I was over at my friends apartment when I started getting picture messages of Abigail from my two very bored roommates. I couldn't really tell what was going on in the pictures, but regardless I headed home just to ease the boredom of my dear friends. To my great astonishment Abby's tail had been shaved! After unsuccessful attempts at trying to bleach it, dye it red, and put sun-in in it they just decided to shave it... I seem to be living with boy scouts :)

4 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Poor little Abby. You are probably lucky they stuck with just the tail :o)

It's a Wonderful Life said...

Jess, I love your little Abby already, can't wait to meet her!! I love you forever

It's a Wonderful Life said...

I love Chinese men

Leighton & Mauri said...

Um, I am waiting. How long has it been? It's not like you haven't been doing things that you could share....come on now. Don't be shy girl, own that pony tail, work that updo! Just POST!!